- Children are more to this problem
- Struggles for breathing especially during night time
- Nasal voice and Mouth Breathing
- Pus from the middle ear with pain.
- Recurring problem.
- Hearing loss maybe present.
Pain in the heels due to overgrowth of bone. Sometimes pain is exrcuciating cannot place the foot on the ground after sleep.
- Painful Passage of stool with or without bleed
- Pain continues for a long time after passage of stools
- Severe pain in the back (loins) radiating to the lower abdomen.
- Burning urination and interrupted flow of urine.
- Sometimes there maybe retention of urine also.
We have very positive results in treating these patients and within first one month we confidently advice to do away with the collar.
Allergies & Sinusitis
- For some time in our career, we had conducted a weekly once clinic for allergies
- All types of Naso-Respiratory i.e., nose, throat and chest are our special interest.
Usually children are more prone to this problem with the following symptoms:
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Sore Throat
- Cough and Cold with Fever
- Recurring problem
PCOD/PCOS [Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease/ Syndrome]
- More than over 75% young women who attend our Clinic suffers with PCOS.
- Stress cannot be ruled out as one of the causative factors.
- Patients are preferring OUR treatment more as we treat with simple medicines and never there were any side effects like increase in Weight, Hair Growth, etc.
- There are several problems in this particular area of the body, but our success rate is tremendous in the treatment of Haemorrhoids [piles]
- We can also say that many patients consulted us only when they were advised surgery.
- There were never any case that we referred to a surgeon so far as PILES is concerned.
- Next in our success rate comes fissure-in-ano which is really painful condition. There were instances where patients were given instantaneous relief.
- Next comes fistulas with a good success rate.
- Overall, the above mentioned diseases are supposed to be surgical, but never required in our treatment.
PIVD [Prolapse of Intervertebral disc]/ SLIP DISC
- In the recent past, patients with disc prolapse are increasing.
- In majority of those cases pain radiates from waist to foot. (Sciatic pain/ sciatica)
- Our treatment is very established and the results are highly encouraging. One very interesting factor is that, a majority of these patients, were advised surgery by the orthopaedic surgeons. We are highly satisfied with the results particularly in these cases.